The investment of time, resources and organisational capital in key performers is huge. Ensuring a return on this investment is key to any talent management strategy and ultimately a cornerstone for organisational success. One of the most effective ways to ensure return on this investment is to actively support key players during transitions.
Based on ground-breaking research and using the Transition Expertise Profile (TEP), bespoke programmes can be designed or integrated into existing talent management programme. The objective is to assure that your high potential individuals – those who will succeed to leadership positions and guide the organisation through growth and change – will not only survive but thrive through their career development.
Here are some of the issues and opportunities we work with:
- Profiling for recruitment, promotion, redeployment
- Succession Planning support
- Maintain, grow, retain your resource pool
- Fast tracker/Elite/High Potential cohort support
Here is how we help optimise talent management
Transition Expertise Modules
- Developing Generative Intelligence in order to generalise learning from previous experience to new situations through
- Overcoming limiting Self Concepts about oneself and one’s organisation
- Developing Cognitive Flexibility to interrupt old habits of thinking and to engage with new situations freshly and flexibly
- Understanding the importance of Intrinsic Motivation in making career choices
- Building Personal Resiliency in the face of challenges and setbacks
- Understanding the operation of the Personal Intelligences and the different roles of interpersonal intelligence and intrapersonal intelligence during transitions