Transition Expertise is looking for organisational partners to take part in an in-depth research project specific to their sector. This would be done in conjunction with the University of Liverpool.
Transition Expertise would design and implement an active research project where:
- baseline research identifies current levels of transition expertise
- intervention consists of a co-designed programme to grow these to high performance
- outcome research will focus on studying individual performers and outcomes for the organisation.
This research project would build on the existing seminal study and put your organisation at a competitive advantage in its sector.
Here are some of the issues and opportunities we would focus on:
- Targeting key cohorts
- Profiling high level achievers
- Comparing across other organisations and or fields
- Develop competitive advantage through developing transition expertise