Developed directly from ground-breaking research, the Transition Expertise Profile is research-based, personalised, in-depth and delivered face to face for maximum understanding, integration and utilisation. The TE Profile can be used to assess the abilities of members of a high potential talent pool to make transitions or as a basis for coaching during transitions.
The profile shows:
- how to use cognitive and emotional skills in work
- the real role of intrapersonal intelligence and interpersonal intelligence
- the important role of ‘generative intelligence’ when entering into new situations,
- the types of motivation most conducive to successful transitions,
- how to adapt skills over time and transfer knowledge
- the individual resiliency levels important for meeting challenges and recovering from setbacks.
This profile is the springboard for coaching and other approaches to develop skills and refine individual Transition Expertise.
Here are some of our services to support transitions:
- In-depth personalised assessment and profile
- Profiles for different levels and career stages
- Individual and whole team profiles to assess team needs and development programmes
Where and when the profile could be used
- Effective for the assessment and selection of senior executives for new roles where the capacity to transition well is a key factor
- For supporting newly promoted executives. It can be used as an insightful analysis into the skills they will require to transition effectively and for targeting their subsequent development and coaching